Wednesday 1st, April
Live jazz accompanied by a Middle Eastern inspired menu
Following Government guidelines on social distancing, it is with great sadness that we are having to close our doors as of 17th March 2020. We are wrapping Peggy's up in cotton wool and moth balls until we're allowed to all be together again. This is devastating to our staff, some of whom have been with us from the beginning. We are waiting to see what the Government plans are re support. It is our deepest wish to be able to support our staff through this and retain them.
These are extremely difficult times for us all. We are hoping that Peggy's will pull through this. We need to express our gratitude to you our audience and customers, our wonderful team of staff and of course the musicians. You have helped us create Peggy's and we really could not have done it without you. We hope we can continue to rely on your support when we return after this. It is your encouragement and enthusiasm that gives us strength and hope as we look ahead. It is impossible to know how long this may go on for. Many people are asking what they can do to help so here are a few suggestions:
- We will obviously offer refunds for ticket purchases to anyone who wants one. If you are in a position to waive your refund and treat your ticket purchase as a donation to help keep the project alive, we would be extremely grateful. We will be contacting all ticket holders via email in the next few days.
- We will be striving to reschedule as many events as possible. If you are able to hold onto the ticket until an alternative date has been found this would also really help
- We will be keeping events listings live on our website. If you still want to buy tickets for events later in the year, you will be able to.
- Any existing or future ticket purchase will stay valid for events that need to be rescheduled, and cancellations will be refunded, or purchases credited against an alternative event.
- We will keep in touch via social media. You can follow us @peggysskylight on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you haven't already, there's no better time to sign up to our email list for updates and announcements for when we get back up and running eepurl.com/ddODjX
- Look out for Spotify play lists, live from the living room, messages and things to keep us connected and cabin fever free.
- Our upcoming acts and events -
Wednesday 10th, June